Discover what body contouring procedures are part of mummy makeover surgery
Mummy makeover surgery alludes to the combination of several surgical body contouring procedures designed to rejuvenate the body.
Most commonly this form of rejuvenation surgery includes a form of abdominoplasty (also know as the tummy tuck surgery) and fat removal, plus breast rejuvenation surgery of some kind. This can include mastopexy (breast uplift surgery) or breast augmentation surgery – with or without implants.
Not just for women seeking to improve their physical appearance post-pregnancy, multiple-procedure plans can also help women who may have lost a substantial amount of weight or are unhappy with the effects of the ageing process.
Mr Gary Ross is an expert in this field of cosmetic surgery and assists patients from across Manchester including areas such as Cheshire, Altrincham, Wirral, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Nantwich, Sale, Prestwich and Whitefield looking to combine abdominoplasty and tummy tuck surgery variations with breast rejuvenation surgery.
Which specific procedures will this surgery include?
This is an entirely individual and bespoke form of body contouring surgery, and therefore there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to undergoing a mummy makeover Manchester. Mr Ross tailors a treatment plan to maximise the surgical outcomes with the aim of improving the way a patient looks on the outside and feels on the inside.
Which combination of body reshaping and breast rejuvenation surgery procedures undertaken as part of a mummy makeover Manchester is determined during a consultation. This informal meeting with your plastic surgeon is designed to allow you to voice your concerns and receive some expert advice.
A mummy makeover Manchester can include several body contouring procedures including abdominoplasty; a surgical procedure know more commonly as tummy tuck surgery designed to reduce excess skin and fat as well as repair damaged or separated muscles where necessary.
Tummy tuck surgery as part of a mummy makeover
– There are several variations of abdominoplasty including ‘mini tummy tuck’ surgery options, so you can be sure Mr Ross will tailor a plan to directly tackle specific issues.
– Abdominoplasty forms part of a mummy makeover surgery because it helps to reduce excess skin, remove stretch marks and improve the overall contours of the mid section.
– A scar is inevitable, however, most prospective patients agree this is preferable to sagging, hanging skin that may occur due to pregnancy or significant weight loss.
Breast rejuvenation surgery as part of a mummy makeover
– Which form of breast surgery a patient requires depends on the specific concerns they present with. As part of mummy makeover surgery, mastopexy (breast uplift surgery) and breast augmentation may be offered.
– Breast uplift surgery is the most common procedure as part of mummy makeover surgery because it’s specifically designed to lift the breasts up, removing excess skin if needed. The nipple is usually repositioned and breast implants can be utilised during the same breast rejuvenation surgery procedure.
– Alternative options to breast uplift surgery include breast reduction and breast augmentation; this usually includes implants to improve volume which may have been lost due to breast feeding, weight loss or ageing.
Other body contouring procedures that are considered as part of mummy makeover surgery can include thigh lift surgery, brachioplasty (an arm lift to remove excess skin or reduce bingo wings) and full body lifting.
We help patients based in Manchester as well as surrounding areas including Cheshire, Altrincham, Wirral, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Nantwich, Sale, Prestwich and Whitefield. Call the clinic today on 0161 4014064 if you wish to learn more about this type of cosmetic surgery; alternatively you’ll find extensive information on the mummy makeover page.